Monday 20 December 2010

Shipment for RNS 510 LED



I have just received news that my shipment of the RNS 510 LED units will be arriving sometime in the 2nd
week of January, 2010 or earlier. Since stocks are limited, please inquire within.

For those who are not familiar with this unit, it will fit the Volkswagen models below:

- Passat & Passat C
- Golf GTI MK V & VI
- Jetta
- EOS
- Golf TSI
- Tiguan
- Scirocco
- Tiguan
- New Polo

I am also trying to get hold of the add-on accesories ie. iPod connector & bluetooth, but would require enough orders to bring it in.

4 comments:

  1. For how much would you be selling these units?

    regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hugo, sorry for the late reply. The RNS 510 LED (Yr Mfg 2010) is selling at RM, 3,500.00 w/out installation (shipment costs applies if you are outside of Malaysia). Let me know if you are interested, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you able to get the bluetooth module which works with RCD310?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will check with Europe and revert back to you. Alternatively, you can message me via Facebook under 'Baginda K Hisham'.

    Thanks Hanif.

    ReplyDelete